Image Courtesy of Vlado / Freedigitalphotos.net
I know it's a little early to really start writing about next year's goals but I'm one that likes to read and skip ahead. I'll continue adding to this list
- Continue to work towards reaching my goal weight.
- Sell or donate the clothes that are too big for me now.
- Meet new people (in person not just online).
- Partner with some places to host fit clubs.
- Make a social media schedule and stick to it so I'm not always on.
- Start making money with the Beachbody business to cover my expenses.
- Have $100 per week additional spending money.
- Have at least 2 blog posts every week. (Need more guest posters!)
Finish organizing and send out a monthly newsletter to subscribers (sign up on the sidebar).(Sent in November & December ) Upgrade my cell phone to something with better internal memory.(Ordered a Samsung Galaxy Ring 12/31/13. Hope It works!It really sucks!)
- Increase monthly page views from ~2000 to 5000.
Decide what to do with Casually Cassi - keep separate or merge?(No longer using Casually Cassi. Any product reviews will appear here.) Add #TASTYTUESDAY featuring healthy recipes, mostly with others' guest posts but sometimes my own.(Doing but not consistently.)
- Continue working on improving my overall health.
Evaluate coaching certification programs to decide where I want to take this business.
- Find personal development programs that pique my interest (and keep it!).