CDI (the testing facility) finally released the report and images from the CT scan back on the 13th. I'm still confused with some notes so I've asked my PCP to take a look and put the report in lay terms.
Key notes I can understand:
- The stone in my right kidney is 2 cm long and is the only renal one.
- Both kidneys, the ureters, and bladder all appear normal.
- Lungs, heart, liver, spleen, pancreas, adrenals, gastroesophageal junction, stomach, bowels, and uterus are all normal.
- There are multiple gallstones, mostly noncalcified. There is one that is partially calcified measuring 4 mm.
- The volume of stones has distended my gallbladder.
- The walls of my gallbladder have started thickening.
- Assessment is limited due to a lack of intra-abdominal and intrapelvic adipose tissue.
- Small bilateral ovarian follicles are seen.
WEDNESDAY I had picked up some slimmer squash to spiralize.
THURSDAY I did Episode 1 Adventure 2. That one really wore me out! My form was failing so I opted not to complete the last set.
FRIDAY I did some Yoga with Adriene.
Not much was ready for picking when I got home.
SATURDAY I did Episode 1 Adventure 3. It seemed too easy so I'll definitely need to up the weight to 15 lbs for this next time.
Spiralized the farmer's market squash for my dinner while Benny and Austin ate noodles.
Sunday I was shocked at how many cucumbers were ready. How is your garden going?
MONDAY I did an abs and obliques workout from FitnessBlender.com.
TUESDAY I wrapped up the first week of Super Heroine Fitness with Episode 1 Adventure 4. Definitely easier than 2. I'll need to up the weight on this workout too.
Today there's a chance of storms so it's 50/50 whether I'll be able to take my walk today. I brought my walking clothes just in case.
Linking up with