Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Healthy Beverage Recipes - Tasty Tuesday #6

Where did everyone go? Because there was only one submission I'm keeping the linky open another week.
 
Only the Lonely

Please feel free to go back to last week's post and link up your healthy dessert recipes.  I'll post both favorites next week.
 
 
 
Please share your favorite healthy beverage recipes from your blog, whether it be a smoothie, cocktail, or something else you've cooked up.  Please visit at least one other recipe that's linked up.  My favorite recipes will be pinned on my Tasty Tuesday board.  Those not highlighted the next week will be pinned on one of my other recipe boards (provided there aren't an overwhelming number of entries).


1 comment :

  1. We always try to eat healthy. Mostly fruits and veggies and I'm a vegetarian. :)

    ReplyDelete