Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Agent 99 Reporting for Duty


99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...  Oh, wait; that's the wrong 99 LOL!  I weighed in last night down only .4 lbs but that put me at 99 lbs total loss.  Here's to surpassing the 100 lb mark at next week's weigh in!  Benny's more and more frequently saying that I don't need to lose any more.

Wrapped up Femme Fitale Fit Club's DietBet this weekend.  I was the most generous liker and my sharing of the inches lost was the most liked comment.  I also won the $25 gift card for inviting the most to the DietBet!  My Becoming the True You DietBet was a bust; nobody signed up for it, placing their bets.


I am officially tired of the Combat 30 Kickstart workout.  This morning I only burned 202 calories according to my HRM.  So now I'm switching up the Les Mills Combat schedule and swapping any left for one of the other workouts.  There are 27 days (including the built in rest days) left on the schedule.


I still went ahead and started the squat challenge.  Day 1 was more of an intro to squatting from Tony Horton with weighted and plyo versions.  Day 2 was 30 dumbbell squats.  Day 3 (today) is repeating yesterday but adding 5 Bulgarian Dumbbell Split Squats (per leg).  I'd never tried this one before today and had a little difficulty getting my foot in place on the corner of the couch.  Is there a squat (no barbell or machine) you'd like to see me try?

Monday I took the car to ABRA Auto Body & Glass to get the estimate for repairing the car.  Before looking at everything the guy said because of the age of the car (1992) it most likely would be totaled.  He quoted $1730.26 for the visual damage and said there probably would be additional damage to repair once they disassemble the back end.  Yes, I wanted to get a newer car but didn't want to be in an accident to get one LOL.

The total loss department called me before heading out for my walk today.  They valued the car a lot higher than we expected so I went ahead and settled.  Tomorrow we'll bring the title up to the claims office on the north side and pick up the check.  I'll get a rental through next Wednesday also.  Friday the salvage crew will be by the house to pick up the car. So I have a week to find another car or Benny has to drive me everywhere LOL.


Linking up with
Weigh In Wednesday

Femme Fitale Fit Club

The Hump Day Blog Hop

4 comments :

  1. You are a winner in my book book CASSI! You were motivating, active and did your thing!!!! You hit the mark and I am confident you will continue to meet your goals because you work hard!!!! Thank you for all of your support!! As my coach would say - YOU are a true champion! #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing 100 pounds. Are you going to buy a whole new wardrobe? Having a DietBet in August is hard. A lot of people are on vacation because the kids are out of camp or school and it is almost time to go back to school. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 pounds! That is pretty amazing because of the dedication it must take. Kudos to you - be proud!!!

    ReplyDelete