Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Super Heroine Fitness Week 3


I weighed in last night down 1.4 lbs but that still left me 1 lb above the goal window.  The receptionist suggested having them change the goal weight in the system so I won't end up being charged.  Something else to think about...



I've partnered again with U by Kotex® this month to #BringComfyBack.  I've always been uncomfortable during all stages of my TOM.  This feeling currently drains me and strips me of my confidence for half of each month.  I hope this upcoming polyp removal will significantly reduce the time I feel down.  When I first start showing signs for the next TOM (i.e. extreme exhaustion and/or break outs) I plan to start using the U By Kotex® Lightdays® Liners to try and win back some of that confidence.  You can snag your own free sample of the Curves® and Lightdays® Liners by visiting bringcomfyback.com.


About U by Kotex® and the #BringComfyBack Contest:

U by Kotex® is offering an exciting opportunity for you to win amazing monthly prizes, including one grand prize with the #BringComfyBack Contest! To enter the #BringComfyBack Contest, visit bringcomfyback.com and upload your creative pic or gif showcasing your best uncomfy face.



Each month, one lucky winner will receive a $200 Urban Outfitters gift card, a Go Pro Hero 3 white camera, a $100 Sephora gift card and U by Kotex products.At the end of the contest, the most creative selfie will be chosen and the winner will receive a trip to L.A. with a girlfriend, an exclusive U by Kotex photo shoot to be their new social star and $2,000 spending cash!

Get creative because U by Kotex is judging entries based on originality, style and LOL factor!


U by Kotex® offers a full line of feminine care products for periods including pads, liners and tampons. Outstanding protection that keeps you one step ahead.

With U by Kotex Curves® Liners:
Get serious protection that’s perfect for lighter flow days and help protect your undies from unexpected surprises and last-minute spotting!

  • Bright bold colors and designs feel fun 
  • Clean and comfy 
  • Fits your undies, fits you
  • Cool patterns and colors help you escape boring period protection
With U by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners:Whether you need backup support or just want to feel fresh, these liners have you covered. Stay-in-Place protection helps keep your liner comfortable and secure.
  • Ideal for light flow & tampon backup 
  • Breathable cover with a soft and silky touch 
  • Comfortably flexes with your body



Weigh-in Wednesday!

THURSDAY I did Adventure 4.

FRIDAY I did a stretching, Pilates, yoga workout blend from FitnessBlender.com.

SATURDAY I did began the last week of Episode 1 with Adventure 1.

MONDAY I did a butt and abs tabata workout from FitnessBlender.com.

TUESDAY I did Adventure 2.  I felt so weak doing the Push Press with the 15 lb dumbbells.  I just can't go that heavy doing this complex I guess.

I still have too much in my fridge to buy more veggies at the farmer's market but I am taking my walk this afternoon.

Linking up with



15 comments :

  1. One of the joys of menopause is never ever having to deal with a period. Did I say ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on loosing another 1.4 pounds. Slow and steady progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I don't anyone feels good during that time and has a hard time with energy. Great job on your continued weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making fabulous progress! I struggle with my period, but I find it gets easier if I make sure to keep up my iron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep going! What a great promotion for #BringComfyBack ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing great with your workouts. No need for kotex anymore for me, but I remember those days vividly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it! Enjoy reading these posts each week and I will have to give Kotex a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally forgot about fitness blender! Need to start doing their videos again bc I haven't had time to make it to the gym to do actual lifting after runs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job with your workouts this week! Tabatas are no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kudos on your 1.4lb loss and effort, and cheer up on the TOM; all will be well. As for the contest, l plan to check it out. I need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kudos on your 1.4lb loss and effort, and cheer up on the TOM; all will be well. As for the contest, l plan to check it out. I need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete