Friday, September 12, 2014

Les Mills Combat...Complete


As expected I didn't lose this week because of TOM.  I actually gained 1.2 lbs.  When it's TOM gains don't bother me one bit!

When I submitted my Les Mills Combat results for the Beachbody Challenge Tuesday morning I was shocked to see that from July-September 2nd I lost 12 inches and 15.4 lbs!  So I was curious how I did other timeframes on my journey.  These past couple of months came in second to September-November last year where I lost 17.5 inches and 15.6 lbs!  I lost the least weight March-May 2014 (only 4.6 lbs) and the least inches May-July 2014 (only 2 in).

Before heading out to my birthday dinner we stopped at Kmart to get the "bone weights" (Benny's name for them still makes me chuckle).  We weren't sure what size to get but their inventory was slim pickings.  I tried the 5 lb weights but they felt like nothing.  The 8 lb weights were a little hard to lift (like they should be) so that's what I got.  The poor cashier could barely lift them to ring me up.


Dinner at Cracker Barrel was the grilled chicken tenderloin with green beans and brown rice pilaf (I don't understand why they call it pilaf).  Normally I only eat one biscuit but I ate 3 (contributing factor to the gain)!  I spent all day Tuesday with heartburn because of it....never again! LOL

I was so overwhelmed with birthday wishes across social media.  Roughly 90 messages on Facebook alone; I have no idea how many it was on GooglePlus.  I think that's a record for me!


Linking up with
Weigh In Wednesday

Femme Fitale Fit Club

The Hump Day Blog Hop

2 comments :

  1. Happy birthday Cassi!!! Work on that upper body and those 8 lbs will feel like nothing in no time soon!!!! Trust me. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday and I know you enjoyed yourself and maybe next time have 2 biscuits instead of 3 for your birthday LOL. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete