Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nicole Liloia's The #InstahappyProject


I've signed up for Nicole Liloia's #InstahappyProject where, over 21 days, I'll be sharing a picture of something that makes me happy on Instagram.  Yesterday was Day 1 so I wanted to share last night's weigh in for my picture.  I'm down another .8 lbs!

 
Today's happy moment was on my walk during lunch.  I wanted to capture fall along with it to go along with The STIS Girls' writing prompt for the Back to Blogging Challenge.  A nice day with the sun shining.  Not too hot.  Not too cold (although I wore my jacket/coat for the first half of the walk).  I got in 2.6 miles today.  What has made you happy today?
 

 
I'm kind of nervous about Sunday.  I'm attending a local Super Sunday Beachbody event hosted by another coach.  This will be my first time working out in a group since gym class.  My shorts aren't really decent for the general public so I plan to wear the Kockout by Victoria's Secret Tight that was in my Influenster Voxbox.  Since I am in the public I'm actually going to wear a shirt not just my Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sports Bra (will remove the shirt if others have done so and I'm comfortable).  I don't know if I'm wearing my bright green shirt I would wear on my walks or my Les Mills Combat shirt that arrived yesterday.  Is there anyone in the area that would like to come with me (so at least I'll "know" someone there)?

Linking up with
Weigh In Wednesday

Femme Fitale Fit Club

The Hump Day Blog Hop

4 comments :

  1. Yes! I'm so glad you're doing Nicole's #InstaHappyProject! I love her and her challenge :) #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, visiting you via the SITS girls linkup, great that you're doing the #InstaHappyProject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great challenge - a full 21 days of HAPPY! I like it. BTW you look fantastic! #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never saw this before! glad you posted this:)

    ReplyDelete