Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I'm Ready to Save the Undies, Are You?


I went ahead and weighed in again last night since I knew last week was a fluke.  BOOM! I nearly wiped out that freakish gain so I'm back where I need to be.  Ahh, peace for the rest of April!

Week of Workouts

Thursday I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Muscle Definition Workout 1 followed by the Rock Your Core Challenge.

Friday I got some boxing in with Train Like a Contender Kelly's Mix.

Saturday I worked my Shoulders, Biceps, & Triceps with the premix.

Sunday was another yoga session with The Yoga Collective.  This time it was a Soul Sweat Sesh so I wasn't in pain afterwards LOL.  By the way, I will be doing a giveaway for a free year membership at the end of the month.

I decided that I needed a break from Kelly so I've been on the hunt for something different.  Originally I thought I'd just swap out for another lifting program but ended up changing my mind.  This week I'm doing workouts from Fitness Blender.

Yesterday I picked out a 5 minute warm up as well as a 5 minute cool down session to go along with the workout.  I did the Bust Booster Chest Workout - Breast Lifting Exercises.  Boy, did I feel weak!  I couldn't get my shoulders up for anything.  Afterwards it felt like I was wearing shoulder pads LOL

This morning I did the Red Light Green Light - Glutes, Abs, & Cardio Workout.

What I don't like about the Fitness Blender videos is there is no background music.  It just makes everything too quiet!  And that's saying something because I'm always turning off/down the music on the DVD workouts.

https://ooh.li/19ce439

I've signed up with Kotex® to Save the Undies.  Every month during TOM I switch to my large panties because of both the many days of spotting and the feeling of being bloated.  I'm looking to transform myself into an UnderWarrior this spring with the help of U by Kotex® Clean Wear Ultra Thin Regular pads.


You too can become an UnderWarrior through joining the campaign to Save the Undies by finding the 3D Capture Core samples that best fit your mission style.  Just click on the "Get a Sample" button and enter your details at the U by Kotex® campaign headquarters.

About U by Kotex®:

U by Kotex® offers a full line of feminine care products for periods including pads, liners and tampons. Outstanding protection that keeps you one step ahead.

About 3D Capture Core:

U by Kotex® Ultra Thin Pads have 3D Capture Core, a one-of-a-kind center that locks away wetness to help stop leaks.  Available in our Cleanwear® pads, AllNighter® pads and Security* pads.

CleanWear® and AllNighter® Features:
  • Have 3D Capture Core that quickly draws in and locks away wetness
  • Period pads with super-soft sides for your comfort
  • Uniquely shaped pads with wings for a secure fit that helps prevent bunching
  • Unscented ultra-thin period pads for women (free of artificial scents and fragrances).
  • Easy-open wrappers in four fearless designs.
Security* Features:
  • Have 3D Capture Core that quickly draws in and locks away wetness
  • Period pads that are breathable with a cottony soft touch
  • Uniquely shaped pads with wings for a secure fit that helps prevent bunching
  • Unscented ultra-thin period pads for women (free of artificial scents and fragrances).

Linking up with
Weigh In Wednesday

Femme Fitale Fit Club

4 comments :

  1. I don't wear pads but I do like the packaging on them! Much better than they plain pink they used to come in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I started having sex I could only wear pads; tampons just wouldn't go in. Mom tried to shove it in! LOL

      Delete
  2. I have to have music when working out so the DVD's would be a no go for me. Don't have to worry about periods anymore LOL. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG with #rockyourcore! Awesome week of workouts.

    Thanks for linking up with Fitness Friday!

    ReplyDelete