Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Weigh in Wednesday with a Probiotic Review


I weighed in last night down a little .2 lbs. I'll take it with the craziness of my body is putting me through right now!

The lab work came back negative except there was an excess of white blood cells in my urine.  They sent a culture for testing and it came back positive for E. Coli. So the doctor put me on an antibiotic.

Friday morning I had an ultrasound of the right side of my abdomen. The results were populated into my EMR on Monday but the doctor has yet to discuss any plan of action.

Stones are seen throughout the gallbladder. No gallbladder wall thickening or pericholecystic fluid.
A large stone is seen in the inferior pole of the right kidney. This measures 1.5 cm. There is no associated hydronephrosis.


I received the Doctor's Choice Probiotic for free in exchange for my honest review.  So far it's my favorite solely because you only have to take one pill, once a day (for maintenance).  All the others I've tried required two or more capsules.  That kinda gets a little old when you're not used to taking much medication.  Of course if you're having issues you can take up to 3, which I might do until my body settles down.

Weigh-in Wednesday!

THURSDAY I did Lean Circuit 3.

SATURDAY was Burn Intervals & Extreme Abs.

SUNDAY was Burn It Off & Recharge.

MONDAY my back seemed to be getting more and more stiff and I can't recall the last time it popped. So I found a different yoga workout on Grokker. My back finally popped! It did so a few more times throughout the day.

TUESDAY wrapped up the first week of the lean phase with Lean Circuit 1. I felt a little weaker than normal during the workout but pushed through.

This morning my triceps were sore from yesterday's workout but I pushed through Lean Circuit 2.  No rain in the forecast today so I'll be able to get in my walk this afternoon.




Linking up with

10 comments :

  1. Ecoli! Yikes!! I hope you kick that quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ecoli?! That's scary!
    I hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of probiotics and I recommend to my patients quite regularly! I take one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. E coli yikes! Good thing you caught that. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oy! That's scary stuff! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to have to look more into the probiotics. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon! We're low on groceries at home so I've been eating out all week - so hard to find healthy choices! Can't wait to get real food tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot live without my probitics . I hope you feel better- that is always my biggest fear to get.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I take probiotics daily without fail. Feel better soon. #fitfamlove xoxo

    ReplyDelete