Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Super Heroine Training Begins


I picked up my rings from Lewis Jewelers before Weight Watchers last night.  I didn't expect them to be so shiny!  Pictures don't do them justice.


I'm definitely stronger from ChaLEAN Extreme.  I was play fighting with Benny and surprised him with my strength.  He'll probably deny it though LOL

Weigh-in Wednesday!


THURSDAY I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Muscle Definition Back & Chest premix.

FRIDAY I did a yoga session geared towards the gallbladder.

SATURDAY I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Muscle Definition Shoulders, Biceps, & Triceps premix.

On the way to the library I told Austin about the workout program.  He seriously thought I was saying Heroin the drug not Heroine!  Kids can be so silly sometimes.

SUNDAY was an active rest day, watching and learning some of the moves for Super Heroine Fitness Episode 1.  You can see here what it's going to look like as well as my schedule.  I picked the Dubstep Strength Training station on Pandora for my playlist.

MONDAY I did a cardio & Pilates workout from FitnessBlender.com.

TUESDAY I began Super Heroine Fitness Episode 1 Adventure 1. OMG did my left glute give me fits with the Bulgarian split squat!  I used the 10 lb dumbbells throughout but feel I could've gone with the 15 lbs.  I really need heavier weight plates though.  I didn't enjoy the warm-up video that Neghar recommended so I'll have to find another one to do.  What do you do for your warm-up when weightlifting?  I'm definitely happy with my music selection; Austin thought it was weird until I showed how the beat fits with lifting.

 
Today I'll be walking to the farmer's market and hope to find some small zucchini or squash to try out the veggie spiralizer for a review.  What veggies do you like to spiralize?


Linking up with

7 comments :

  1. I just got a spiralizer about a month ago, and I just keep doing zucchini because I know I love it! I want to branch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a spiralizer on my Amazon wish list. In the meantime, I enjoy seeing what others create with theirs. I will probably use it for zucchini more than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Don't do Heroin please. I really want a spiralizer! I hope it works well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you've been busy. Congrats on starting your wo videos. I love Fitness Blender.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zucchini, cucumbers, squash for spiralizing. Chalene is beast and doing her programs will definitely make you stronger.

    Have a fantastic weekend Cassi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping to eat as many fresh seasonal veggies as possible this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on the zucchini for spiralizing. I don't think I've ever spiralized anything else but Jill's suggestion of cucumbers above sounds great!

    ReplyDelete