Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

The First Bird I Cooked - 2009

I have a busy night ahead of me.  Thanksgiving is tomorrow.  Austin's birthday is Saturday.  We have to pick up the turkey and everything for Austin tonight.  Why haven't I bought the turkey earlier?  Low funds and no room in the fridge!  Why haven't I bought Austin's cake or presents?  Low funds and he hasn't done a good job with telling me what he wants.

Last weekend Austin finally told me what he wanted.  For his present he wants a chemistry set something like this:



For the cake he wants the shape and/or design as the vault door on the Fallout 4 game.  No clue how I'm going to work the pattern into the cake.  I looked but didn't find any patterns/templates that I could use.


THURSDAY I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Lift in Full Throttle Olympic Lifting.

FRIDAY I did P90X3 Yoga X.

SATURDAY I did my first workout from Kiqplan that I won from The Yogi Movement's giveaway.  My phone was fighting me the whole time but I got in Slim & Trim Total Body 1.

MONDAY I did P90X3 Accelerator, modifying the modifier throughout most of the workout.

TUESDAY the Kiqplan app wouldn't load the schedule so I had no clue what workout I was supposed to do.  Instead I did P90X3 Total Synergistics.

This morning I tried the app again.  There was an update so I had my fingers crossed that I'd be able to get somewhere on Kiqplan.  Schedule loaded but again the sound wasn't there.  Without the beeps I don't know when to move to the next exercise or when it's time for a break.  I can't keep staring at my phone during my workout and expect proper performance.  Should I give them another shot or call it quits?  I ended up doing P90X3 CVX (weighted cardio).

Has anyone followed P90X3 following a 6 day schedule?



How do you keep fitness fun?  Variety is the spice of life!  You have to change things up to keep your mind and body interested in physical activity.

MONDAY show us your good time from a laugh post run, to a Zumba class, whatever helps you enjoy moving!  I can't grab a shot during the middle of a workout but OMG Tony has me chuckling every time!

TUESDAY show us your piled plate of freggies (fruits & veggies).  My freggies have been really sucky this week and I haven't been eating what I normally do.  Laziness perhaps?

WEDNESDAY show us how you stay hydrated. 
At home I have a liter bottle frozen and add water too it for my workout.


At work I'm using a Propel bottle from one of the Kroger Friday Freebies.


THURSDAY show us how you get your family active on Thanksgiving.  My family doesn't get active, just me.  After the turkey's in the oven I get in my scheduled workout.

FRIDAY How do you fit in activity throughout the day?



Linking up with


No comments :

Post a Comment