Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thank You Veterans

Veteran's Day
Happy Veteran's Day and thank you for your service!

I haven't been feeling myself lately (hence why I haven't been doing much in the way of workouts outside of Super Heroine Fitness.  I think it's something to do with TOM.  I started spotting on 10/29 and it never filled up a panty liner.  Besides that I just feel off with fogginess, exhaustion, forgetfulness, and I don't know what else.  I asked the GYN about it Monday and he said either wait it out or take a pregnancy test.  He said that if it was negative I should take birth control for a month to sync up my uterus.  Then of course Tuesday morning I was hit hard with full on TOM (YUCK!).  So here we go again...


I'm participating in Sweat Pink's Holiday Sweat Challenge to wrap up 2015.  Here are my responses to this week's prompts (less Friday's).

MONDAY:  What's your minutes goal this week?  How will you get there? - I don't keep minute goals; I go by type of workout since I have limited time.

TUESDAY:  What's your favorite workout outfit or gear? - I don't have a favorite workout outfit and really the only gear I regularly use are my weights.

Additional Weight Plates to be Added
 
My Dumbbells
WEDNESDAY:  How do you take your workout outside when it's cold? - I don't...except for shoveling snow like I did this past winter.


THURSDAY:  What's your favorite strengthening move (i.e squats, planks, pushups, etc.)? - Hmm...that's a tough one.  Maybe squats.
 
FREE FRIDAY:  What are you up to today...sweating, eating, cooking, etc.?



Weigh-in Wednesday!

THURSDAY I did Super Heroine Fitness Episode 3 Adventure 3.

FRIDAY I did some Yoga with Adriene.

SATURDAY I debated whether or not to do Adventure 4 Circuit A & B but opted just to do A.

TODAY I tried Brazil Butt Lift High & Tight.  Was like 37 minutes of Pilates with jelly legs and all!  I'm just not coordinated enough to do some of the "dancing" part of the workout; I got so lost LOL

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to bother with Circuit B tomorrow or just do one of Kelly Coffey-Meyer's lifting DVDs I picked up from the library on Saturday.  Will see how I feel in the morning.



Linking up with

2 comments :