Friday, June 10, 2016

Weekly Wrap & Announcements


Weekly Wrap

THURSDAY I did the 21 Day Fix lower body workout.

FRIDAY I did Pilates.

SATURDAY I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's MUSCLE UP LIFT 2B FIT Back, Chest, & Shoulders workout.  I checked out the abs workout and decided not to do it.

After having a completely lazy, kidfree weekend, MONDAY I did the Legs & Arms workout from Kelly's DVD.  I read chapter 7 of Lifestyle Wellness Coaching during lunch.  When I got home that night I checked out my garden to see how things were going and some of the seeds had sprouted.

A photo posted by Cassandra Schmigotzki (@longandwindingroadtowellness) on

TUESDAY I did yoga.  During lunch I read chapters 8 & 9 since they were similar.  I received an email late afternoon saying that I won passes to the Whitesnake concert Wednesday night so my mind was on that for a while.  I weighed in up 1.2 lbs so I had to pay Weight Watchers again. 

WEDNESDAY I walked 3.46 miles around downtown, picking up a big bunch of kale at the farmer's market.

Benny had said they must've not been popular in Germany because he wasn't familiar with Whitesnake.  He was familiar with Deep Purple but not why David Coverdale left. 



We were in the back and my phone sucks so I couldn't get any good pictures.  I thought I knew more of their songs but only recognized two of them.  However, that could've been more that I couldn't hear anything there.  It was just too loud!  The Old National Center is NOT the appropriate venue for this type of concert.

I told Benny that I wanted one of the shirts David was wearing but didn't see it for sale outside.  I checked the website and found them in the shop....I don't want the shirts so much now (the price!).

YESTERDAY I did Kelly's Back, Chest, and Shoulders workout again.  Benny and I went to Applebee's for the second #woodfired visit.  The chicken I had with Austin was MUCH better than the steak I had with Benny.

TODAY I did Pilates.

Announcements

Wednesday I published a post on The Wellness Coach Difference, highlighting what a coach does and how you can benefit from a Wellness Coach.  Check it out and comment with any questions.


Please join the Brand New Me Wellness Healthy Living Community on a FREE 7 Day Healthy Habits Challenge to kick start your weight loss and fitness goals.  You'll get easy-to-follow, sustainable strategies and practical tips that empower you to reclaim your slimmer, sexier body...without dieting.  The fun begins July 5!


If you're on Instagram you've already seen this announcement but be on the lookout for the blog post about Costa Rica on Monday.  (That way it'll be easier to access the links).  I'm so excited to have this opportunity to share with you!

Since I'm pouring my focus into the coaching business I think I'll stop regularly being on the lookout for product reviews.  Let the companies start coming to me with items beneficial to my clients!

Anything new or exciting in the works for you for the second half of 2016?


Linking up with

#MotivateMe Monday with Fitness Cheerleader, Running Rachel, & Run Mommy Run
Sunday Fitness & Food Linkup with Marathons & Motivation & IlkasBlog



1 comment :

  1. Congrats on your new coaching business! It's so great to see your dedication for this new venture! You had a great training week - with a nice mix of workouts! That must feel good! Seeing the seeds in your garden sprouting is a great payoff for all the hard work! Have a great active week Cassi!

    ReplyDelete