Working on building my audience in one of my Facebook groups this week got me thinking...just like healthy living wellness coaching is a lifestyle. I'm here for my clients; my thoughts and actions revolve around what I can do for them.
I'd always known that I was meant to help others but not how. After beginning my own journey I discovered that it's my passion and purpose to help others live healthier lives. Every day I wake up fully rested and ready to help guide my Brand New Me Wellness Coaching clients on their individual paths to improve their overall health and wellness. At least 5 clients go through the ropes monthly with me personally. I have a great team of RDs, Personal Trainers, and more working together to consistently find the best ways to help our clients reach their wellness goals. My husband is 100% supportive of my business and is involved in some capacity. I wake up fully refreshed and ready to help all I can. In addition to the coaching we are running Fit Indy parties around the state. All this has allowed me to leave the job I hate, live comfortably (making at least $100K annually), and travel regularly. I am truly at peace.
My AudienceI serve those 40+ who
- Were active and healthy in their youth but life got in the way.
- Have been on their healthy living journey but are stuck or are at a plateau.
- Are completely new to healthy living as I was.
My clients need
- A refresher on healthy living.
- That one thing to get them back on track.
- To be shown the ropes from scratch how to live healthier lives.
- Sharing my own journey through daily interaction across and weekly wrap blog posts.
- Testimonials from clients (once I have them).
- Sharing interesting tidbits I find in other blogs I read or emails I receive.
- Researching answers to their questions, sharing in follow up emails or within the Facebook group.
- Working with them on personal development and self care.
THURSDAY I did the 21 Day Fix lower body workout.
FRIDAY THE 13TH I did Pilates. There were a bunch of goodies in the mailbox when I got home - the Group Exercise Instructor Certificate, the next book to read for the Wellness Coach Certification and practice test, Taqabars to review, AYL Cooking Gloves to review, Top Rated Green Recipes book for a bonus stake in the DietBet, and Sally Hogshead's FASCINATE.
Oops, I forgot to include the Vitamin Shoppe prize pack I won.
SATURDAY I did Dirty 30.
MONDAY I did sleepy yoga. During lunch I finished reading the chapters outlined in the study guide for Motivational Interviewing. We went out to eat at Cracker Barrel for Benny's birthday. I ate the Apple Cider BBQ Chicken Breast with broccoli and green beans. I actually didn't want any potatoes or rice so that was different. But I did eat all three biscuits since Benny didn't want any....
YESTERDAY I worked my upper body with resistance bands. Never again will I do this workout with the bands. I felt no burn whatsoever, unless you count the slight band burn from it rubbing my sides when doing the chest press.
TODAY I walked during lunch. Nike+ said it was 2.37 miles. Charity Miles said it was 2.41 miles. MapMyWalk said it was 2.52 miles. I picked up 2 tomato plants to put in the garden this weekend since it's finally going to be nice again. I'll still try the seeds too. Benny wants a lot of tomatoes.
Lifestyle Wellness CoachingI'll start Lifestyle Wellness Coaching tomorrow. It looks like this time I'll be reading the whole book.
- Introduction to Lifestyle Wellness Coaching
- Background and Core Ingredients of Coaching
- Paths of Change
- Flow Model of Coaching
- Setting the Foundation for Effective Coaching
- Cocreating the Coaching Relationship
- The Magic of Listening
- The Power of Questioning
- Direct Communication
- Awareness and Action
- Building Enduring Futures
- Coaching as a Path of Change
How is your week going?
Linking up with
Jill for Fitness Health & Happiness