I had never heard of the Christmas Tag before receiving the email from April at 100lb Countdown! This is a cute way to learn about your favorite bloggers and easier than the Liebster Award since you don't have to think of your own questions. Once you've been tagged you just tag an additional 10 people to answer the questions. It's that easy!
1. What do you love the most about Christmas time?
I love watching Austin with the presents. He's always been a helper, whether he's handing out presents to everyone or helping someone open their present. I also enjoy the white elephant gift exchanges; you can get some interesting things!
2. Do you celebrate the holiday in style or is it Bah-Humbug for you?
I'd say it's a happy medium. We never go all out in decoration (why bother when it's just us 3) but we always have something up. This year it's just the cards we've received.
3. Are you leaving anything out for Santa Claus this year so he remembers to leave your presents?
No, I haven't left anything for Santa since I was 12. I don't think Austin believes any longer since he didn't want to sit on Santa's lap at the library's Christmas party last weekend.
4. What is the one gift you are most looking forward to GIVING? (It can be to your kids, another family member, etc. - remember to be discreet if they read your blog!)
We enjoy continuing to give Grandma (dad's mom) a new Santa figurine each year. We make it from Austin so we don't break the "no presents for the adults" rule since we do the white elephant exchange.
5. What's your all time favorite Christmas movie?
Although I enjoy watching Christmas movies I don't have a favorite. I'm not one to watch the same movies every year.
6. What's your all time favorite Christmas song?
I've been "Bah-Humbug" about Christmas music for years. I haven't wanted to hear it and would frequently change the station when a Christmas song came on the radio. For whatever reason it's not bothering me so much this year so perhaps things will be different.
7. If given the opportunity would you participate in an "Ugly Sweater" party and what sweater would you wear? Peruse one on the internet or even in your own closet and show us!
I'd have to wear something like this sweater from Target with the attached bows.
8. Have you started any Christmas traditions this year that you plan on carrying forward?
No, we haven't started anything new this year.
9. It's Christmas morning....what does it look like outside where you live?
Well, the snow melted overnight so I imagine it'll just be cold outside.
10. You just found yourself standing under the mistletoe...who comes up to give you a kiss first?
I've never had mistletoe up. This year a coworker had bought some and gave it out to us but Benny hasn't hung it anywhere. I'd imagine he'd be the one to kiss me first.
Carli @ Real Into
Betty @ A Gut and a Butt
Jenny @ MetamorFit
Kimberly @ Sublime Reflection
Tamara @ Fitnitchick
Desiree @ Finding the Skinny Geek Within
Shannon @ GolladayFit
Susan @ Finding Your Way Now
Becc @ Take Charge Now
Jeri @ JeriWB