Image courtesy of [nuchylee] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
The main focus of this blog is my journey to better health and wellness. As I inspire others to start or continue their journeys I'd like to be able to cover areas I don't know anything about. Although I'm not yet in this age group, I'd like to focus the guest post articles on the audience aged 40 and up.
Posts are shared to any combination of these social networks
Pinterest - Guest Post Articles
Pinterest - Tasty Tuesday Recipes
Please read the following carefully to ensure that your submission meets the guidelines and is ultimately accepted.
- Please send guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word document.
- All submissions must be original and not published elsewhere.
- All posts must be well-written in English.
- Please provide image credits for all pictures included in your post.
- Affiliate links within posts will not be accepted.
- Include a link to your site or blog.
- Include an author bio that is about 150 words.
- Include the URLs to your social networks.
- Include an audience friendly call to action.
- I reserve the right to edit posts for grammatical clarity and legibility.
Benefits of Guest Posting
The benefits to the guest writer include reaching a new audience and a new way to gain readership. My readers benefit by gaining insight and perspective from another voice.
Image courtesy of digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I will reply to your email within a week and let you know if your post was approved and the approximate publication date.
Articles are published depending on the volume of submissions. They will be published within a month (on Thursdays) except when they’re themed by holidays, seasons, etc. Once published please visit the post and promote it via the Share icons.
Would you like your healthy recipe to be featured one Tuesday? Please submit recipes with pictures and nutritional information, along with Weight Watchers points value if known.