Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Twas the Week Before Christmas


It's just over a week before Christmas and I haven't even started shopping or sending out Christmas cards.  It's been one of those years that I can't seem to get anything done.  No clue what to get people.  Things happening beyond my control making the future unknown.

I'm working on my goals for 2016.  It's a struggle for me as I don't feel I accomplished much this year.  Does anyone else feel that way?  Perhaps I'm just overthinking again.  What stands out as something I've done in 2015?


THURSDAY my sinus headache was too much for me to bounce around with P90X3 The Warrior so it became another rest day for me.  Austin texted me asking for permission to go see a movie with his girlfriend.

FRIDAY I did Isometrix.  I got a call from Austin's school late morning.  Apparently one of his friends brought alcohol to school disguised in a fruit juice bottle and a few of them took a sip.  One of the others told so they all had a Breathalyzer test and something else (I forget what it was).  The kid that brought the alcohol was suspended while those that drank were sent home for safety.  I picked up Austin and dropped him off at his dad's.  The girlfriend was one of those that also drank so the date got cancelled.

SATURDAY I did Agility X.

MONDAY I did Dynamix.  I was finally able to do the side plank on my left side with my feet stacked instead of my right knee bent!  I was super wobbly and couldn't hold it on my right side.

I went to see the nurse practitioner about this weird bump on my left shoulder that I forgot to ask the doctor about last week.  She said that it was a sebaceous cyst and to just keep an eye on it; if it gets bigger, hurts, reddens, etc. I'm to contact them again.  I tried to take a picture but couldn't get a shot where you can clearly see the bump.

TUESDAY I did Isometrix again.

Today I did Accelerator.  My phone was evil and ate the pictures so I couldn't share my workout on Instagram.


On MONDAY what colors of the rainbow did you eat?  I ate green lettuce with my lunch, green peppers and red tomatoes with my dinner, and red apples for dessert.

TUESDAY I don't really get into the holiday movies so I don't have them to workout to.

On WEDNESDAY push yourself to a new limit.  Not feeling it today.

THURSDAY show your favorite way to sweat over the holidays.  I don't have a favorite since I'm doing a different program each year.  The first year was Tai Cheng, last year was Body Beast, and this year it's P90X3.

FRIDAY I don't have any tricks for an energy boost midday. I need one though.

Linking up with

1 comment :

  1. Cassi you accomplished great things this year! Love love all of the P90X programs! The original is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete