The scales keep flip flopping! My official weigh in I was up .4 lbs but at home this morning I was down 2 lbs.
Day 1: Total Body Cardio Fix
I did the first move after the warm up during Jillian Michaels Body Revolution but it was later in the workout so my legs were ready to go. Autumn says she put this move first because you have the most energy at the beginning of the workout. Well, I'd have to agree with Jillian's placement over Autumn's....It's not good to SURRENDER at the beginning of a workout!
- Holding a pair of light dumbbells, raise your arms straight above your head, keeping your elbows loose but straight. Your arms will remain in this position throughout the move.
- Drop down on your right knee, keeping your left leg at a 90 degree angle.
- Lower your left knee to the floor; both knees are on the floor as if you're surrendering.
- Raise your right leg so that it's at a 90 degree angle with your foot on the floor.
- Straighten your left leg and stand up.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for 1 minute.
- Complete the other moves in the circuit.
- Repeat steps 2-6 starting on your left knee.
Day 2: Upper Fix
A lot of weights and ab work involved with this workout. There were a few moves where your leg was supposed to be bent but I couldn't put my legs in the proper position.
My thighs are still hurting this morning so I went with Pilates Fix instead of Lower Fix (AKA leg day). Only a few moves I felt the pain so I think it was a good choice to switch. I'm hoping to be recovered enough do the Lower Fix tomorrow.
The first thing you have to do is determine your calorie level (based on your weight). I'm at the 1500-1799 calorie range. From there, you'll know how many of each container food group you're to eat each day. I created handy dandy graphics to help people know what goes into each container and how much you're eating. Check out my 21 Day Fix board for the details.
Just from these three days I've determined (besides the fruits & veggies issue) that I'm heavy on the carbs and light on the protein. It's a major adjustment for me on all fronts! Just remind me to never again use raw carrots in a smoothie! BLEH It has overpowered today's smoothie but I still drank it all.
Linking up with