Today's writing prompt from The SITS Girls' Back to Blogging Challenge it to list 10 things we're thankful for. Here are 10 random things for me.
- Cuddles with Austin. He is becoming a teenager this year so I know I don't have many of these left.
- My house. We HAD to get out of that bad neighborhood in 2012. We couldn't stay there any longer because of the nasty comments, noise, and threats from the criminal neighbors that had moved in across the street.
- My job. Even though I hate it a lot I am thankful that I have a job.
- Weight Watchers. Without their partnership with researchers to do the diabetes prevention study I probably would've never lost weight or found my passion.
- My readers. Your support and encouragement throughout this journey has been such a tremendous help.
- My new car. Yes, the accident was a godsend. My old car wasn't really safe to drive anymore but I didn't have much of a choice. There was no heat or air, only knew when to fill up the tank when the car hesitated turning right, most of the time the turn signals and probably brake lights didn't work, the radio was possessed (turning on and going full blast all on its own), etc.
- Benny. Yes, he may annoy me or frustrate me a lot of time but he has helped me pick myself back up many times.
- My FitFam. All the other health and fitness bloggers out there are great inspirations and resources for when you get stuck somewhere or you may find yourself helping them too.
- The Internet. Without it...well I don't know where I'd be. I wouldn't have met Benny. I wouldn't be able to communicate with most people. What can't you do online?
- The Farmer's Market. It's an inexpensive way for me to explore new veggies (I don't really see much fruit at the downtown one I go to). I've discovered my newfound love of zucchini and Swiss chard there.
For what are you thankful?