Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Super Heroine Fitness Week 8





U by Kotex® offers a full line of feminine care products for periods including pads, liners and tampons. Outstanding protection that keeps you one step ahead.

Get serious protection that’s perfect for lighter flow days and help protect your undies from unexpected surprises and last-minute spotting!
  • Bright bold colors and designs feel fun
  • Clean and comfy
  • Fits your undies, fits you
  • Cool patterns and colors help you escape boring period protection
Whether you need backup support or just want to feel fresh, these liners have you covered. Stay-in-Place protection helps keep your liner comfortable and secure.
  • Ideal for light flow & tampon backup
  • Breathable cover with a SOFT&SILKY TOUCH
  • Comfortably Flexes with your body
This is my first TOM post surgery.  So far it's behaving as it has been; I didn't expect any changes this month anyway.  I figured it'll be 2-3 months before I can expect to begin to #BringComfyBack to TOM.  Definitely continuing to rely on the U by Kotex Lightdays® Liners during the spotting at the beginning and end of my cycle.  Tuesday is my follow up appointment with the GYN so we'll see what he has to say.

Be sure to visit bringcomfyback(dot)com where you can upload an uncomfy pic for a $1 off coupon to try either liner out for yourself and enter to win this month's prize package.

Weigh-in Wednesday!

THURSDAY I was finally able to begin Super Heroine Fitness Episode 3 with Adventure 1.  Turned out to be very much a leg day for me!  I had trouble sitting, standing up, and walking until Saturday's workout....Definitely have to lower the weight the next round of this one.

SATURDAY I was still somewhat sore from Thursday but somehow when I started in on Adventure 2 it all went away.  This is the workout where you're supposed to wrap it up with 8 minutes of 50 yard sprints.  Yeah, me running on uneven ground with my weak ankles...not a good idea.  So I jumped on my stationary bike and attempted bicycle sprints - 20 seconds hard pedaling, 10 seconds light pedaling.  I lasted about 6 minutes doing this.

TUESDAY I did Adventure 3, which seemed super easy to me.  So, unlike Thursday, I'll need to go with a heavier weight on the next round.

Today I walked 3.03 miles, picking up another butternut squash at the farmer's market.



Linking up with

#MotivateMe Monday Linkup with Fitness Cheerleader & Running Rachel

2 comments :

  1. ahhh i'm so glad i found you! (through linqia) i'm currently on a bit of a weightloss journey - was thinking recently that i should blog about it a little bit more so now i'll definitely have to come weigh in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to have found you through the upcoming blog hop!!
    Way to go on the workouts! Love the idea of bike sprints in place of running! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete