If you and your physical decide to continue with the treatment, we cannot guarantee benefits will be covered.
In order to process your request the following information is requested:
- MD office notes and exam findings
- Diagnostic testing results
- Previously tried treatments and medications
- Any other information you feel would support this request
- Does the member have narcolepsy?
- Is the member suspected for idiopathic hypersomnia?
- PLEASE USE ATTACHED PROVIDER TOOL (wasn't attached to my copy so I hope they put it with the doctor's copy)
So I've sent a message to the sleep doctor's office asking if they needed anything from me to help get this processed. I hope a rush is put on this so a doctor can find out what's wrong with me and get a workable treatment plan. I'm tired of being tired....10 years is too long!