Background courtesy of rakratchada torsap / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I've been tagged by Britton at My Big Beautiful Life for my first Old School Blogging prompt! Now on to think, think, think...
5 Things I Have a Passion For...
Reading Photo Credit: Éole via Compfight cc | Languages Photo Credit: woodleywonderworks via Compfight cc
- Researching various topics
- Improving my health
- Have a daughter so I'll have one of each. No, I won't take yours! LOL
- Visit every continent...well not Antarctica.
- See some of the Summer Olympics in person, at least the opening ceremony.
- Watch my son grow up, marry, and have kids of his own.
- Go on a cruise with my family.
- I dunno.
- Huh? or Wha?
- Down X lbs (does this count? LOL)
- Nothing...just a blank stare
- I can't think of anything else at this time.
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Weight Watchers Magazine
- The Racketeer by John Grisham
- The Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clancy
- Hostile Witness by Rebecca Forster
- The Princess Bride
- I'd have to list all the Madea movies here.
- Dirty Dancing (the original not the remake)
- The Sound of Music
- France, specifically the Languedoc-Roussillon region.
- Big cities across the US such as Vegas, NYC, DC.
- Australian Outback
- Africa on safari
- The Caribbean
- Honeybee GB of Her Weight Loss Diary
- Sarah of Screw the Scale
- Susan of Finding Our Way Now
- Sadie of Slap Dash Mom